- Web Hosting Configuration
Our web hosting packages offer full customization of the settings. We use Plesk host administration software to provide an easy to use interface for you to modify everything that you have paid for.
For full details on how you can use Plesk we suggest you go to SWSoft's Plesk Support Site and download the user manuals from there.
- Configuring Outlook to send and receive your email.
This is no different to setting up any other email account in Outlook, follow these few steps:
- Open Outlook
- Go to Tools --> Email Accounts
- Choose POP3
- Fill in the details as follows:
Incoming Mail Server (POP3) : mail.webascendancy.com
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) : mail.webascendancy.com
User Name : email@example.com
- Tick the Remember Password Box
- Click on More Settings and go to the Outgoing Server Tab
- Tick the 'My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Click the 'Use same settings as my incoming mail server' Bullet.
- Click OK
- Click Test Settings
Outlook will run a brief test and when this is complete click Next then Finish.
- Accessing your email account via the web interface
|Our email accounts include an easy to use webmail interface called Horde that you can access from any Internet enabled computer in the world!
To access your email via the web interface simply go to http://webmail.webascendancy.com
and type in your full email account name (similar to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Accessing your email via hotmail
- Log into Hotmail
- Navigate to options
- Choose 'Send and receive mail from other e-mail accounts'.
- When asked for server settings use the following:
- Incoming Mail Server (pop): mail.webascendancy.com port 110
- Outgoing Mail Server (smtp):
mail.webascendancy.com port 25